The above method is for 360 only - see below for the PS3 guide.
This video shows how to duplicate items in Terraria Console Edition, this version of the duplication doesn't require you to go to the dashboard all the time, this is the most efficient and quickest way to duplicate!
World Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?y488e9et9g83xiy
▼ Follow me:
▼ Music Used:
How to duplicate on PS3
To duplicate items on PS3 in singleplayer/solo, you will need 2 controllers and a second account on the PS3. If you do not have a second controller, you can do it with one controller by changing the assigned number (hold the PS button, then click "Assign controller" - 1 is P1, 2 is P2, etc), although doing it this way takes longer.
- P1 starts game
- P2 joins using the second controller on the second account
- Ensure both screens have Autosave turned OFF
- P2 takes whatever items need to be duplicated
- P2 then exits by selecting "Save And Exit"
- P1 then exits by selecting "Exit Without Saving"
- P1 starts game again
- P1 will still have the items that need to be duped
- P2 joins
- P2 will have all the duplicated items - simply give them back to P1 and you've done it.
Appears on these pages
Duplication (also known as duping) is a process by which the player creates multiple copies of...