|Use Time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Rarity||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Tooltip||Summons a controllable ball of fire|
|Found In||Shadow Chests|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- While controlling the projectile you will slowly regenerate mana, it will also disappear in 1 minute after cast, so you need to be time-efficient.
- The Flamelash emits light and sparks that fall far down before decaying. This makes it useful for exploring large caves or looking for ore deposits directly beneath the fireball.
- The fireball will vanish upon hitting an enemy once, hitting a solid block, hitting water, or after a set period of time.
- The Flamelash cannot be used underwater.
- Removed Functionality underwater.
- Spell is cancelled upon contact with water.
- Has a chance to inflict On Fire! debuff.
- Can now be fired in a specific direction with a single click.