|Use Time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Tooltip||Summons a controllable ball of fire|
|Found In||Shadow Chests|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
Terraria - Magic Missile flamelash(02:47)
- While controlling the projectile you will slowly regenerate mana, it will also disappear in 1 minute after cast, so you need to be time-efficient.
- The Flamelash emits light and sparks that fall far down before decaying. This makes it useful for exploring large caves or looking for ore deposits directly beneath the fireball.
- The fireball will vanish upon hitting an enemy once, hitting a solid block, hitting water, or after a set period of time.
- The Flamelash cannot be used underwater.
- On the Console Version, using this item will crash the game for all players except the host, similar to the Magic Missile.Fixed
- Removed usability underwater.
- Spell is cancelled upon contact with water.
- Has a chance to inflict On Fire! debuff.
- Can now be fired in a specific direction with a single click.
|Pre-Hard Mode Offensive|
|Pre-Hard Mode Utility|
|Hard Mode Offensive|
|Hard Mode Utility|