|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Rarity||Tier 0 (White)|
|Found In|| Chests|
|Crafted With|| Makes 3|
3 Wooden Arrows
- If you have a stack of fire arrows and a stack of wooden arrows, arrange the ones you want to fire first earlier in the inventory (organized left to right, top to bottom), as the bow will fire whichever is first in the inventory. (This also applies to the ammo slots, the bow will fire the stacks from top to bottom.)
- Since you can get a surplus of gel early in the game, you can put it to use making flaming arrows.
- Flaming Arrows shot through water are changed into normal arrows.
- Any wooden arrow fired from the Molten Fury will instantly become a flaming arrow, though it will still deal the same amount of damage as a regular wooden arrow. Arrows that don't break or go out will drop as flaming arrows.
- The Flaming Arrow has the same texture as the Cursed Arrow, albeit colored differently.
|Wooden Arrow||Flaming Arrow||Jester's Arrow||Unholy Arrow||Hellfire Arrow|
|Holy Arrow||Cursed Arrow||Spectral Arrow||Vulcan Bolts|
|Crystal Bullet||Cursed Bullet||Musket Ball||Meteor Shot||Silver Bullet|
|Fallen Star||Seed||Gel||Sand Block|