This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
So, i just killed WoF, destroyes a lot of demon altars, but there's no hallow, and the corruption didn't spread. i confirmed this usng Terrafirma. Can anyone tell me what's happening? thanks in advance :D Bensandro 18:53, July 4, 2012 (UTC) Terrafirma
- It sounds like your copy of Terraria is glitching. Either that or you haven't explored enough of your world. A couple of questions though;
- What exact version number is your copy of Terraria? (And did you buy it through Steam.)
- What size is your World?
- Note: One of the easier ways to find the Hallow after defeating the Wall of Flesh is to just scan the Underworld until you find the Underground Hallow. It should definitely be there.
- my version is 1.1.2 and i think that the map size is "large" or something like that and i didnt buy it through steam. AAARRRRRRRRR. I used terraria to scan hallow faster, using the "highlightning" feature, but couldn't find any. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) . Please sign forum and talk page posts with ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- If you're the same person as above, please remember to sign in =). Also, if you didn't buy the game through Steam or get the collector's edition, then you have an illegal copy of the game. Any number of bugs may be present in cracked Terraria. You're encouraged to purchase a legal copy of the game, both because pirating is wrong, but also because pirated versions of games generally may have various bugs.