The Frost Moon is an event similar to that of the Pumpkin Moon. One can summon the Frost Moon using a Naughty Present. Like the Pumpkin Moon, the Frost Moon is a wave-based event, with each wave harder than the last. The player may want to note that the Frost Moon is much harder than the Pumpkin Moon, and loot is much harder to obtain.
- The mobs spawned in each wave are listed below:
- Having a decent stage with Lihzahrd Temple traps, Heart Lanterns & Campfires gives a good chance of defeating most waves in this event.
- Having a field of lava covering the screen with a small area availble, preferably with traps all around it, can sometimes help to contain the monsters since the monsters cannot spawn over lava.
- Christmas Tree Sword
- Christmas Hook
- Festive Wings
- Chain Gun
- Elf Melter
- Snowman Cannon
- North Pole
- Blizzard Staff
- Baby Grinch Mischief's Whistle
- Reindeer Bells
- After December 22, the Frost Moon will not be able to be summoned in multiplayer until are removed first.
- Added to the game.