Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Frost Moon is an event similar to that of the Pumpkin Moon. One can summon the Frost Moon using a Naughty Present. Like the Pumpkin Moon, the Frost Moon is a wave-based event, with each wave harder than the last. The player may want to note that the Frost Moon is much harder than the Pumpkin Moon, and loot is much harder to obtain. Unlike the Pumpkin Moon, it cannot overlap with a Blood Moon when summoned manually.
- The mobs spawned in each wave are listed below:
- Having a decent stage with Lihzahrd Temple traps, Heart Lanterns & Campfires gives a good chance of defeating most waves in this event.
- Having a field of lava covering the screen with a small area availble, preferably with traps all around it, can sometimes help to contain the monsters since the monsters cannot spawn over lava.
- Baby Grinch Mischief's Whistle
- Blizzard Staff
- Chain Gun
- Christmas Hook
- Christmas Tree Sword
- Elf Melter
- Elf Outfit
- Festive Wings
- North Pole
- Reindeer Bells
- Snowman Cannon
- After December 22, the Frost Moon will not be able to be summoned in multiplayer until are removed first.
- On the 3DS Version, There is no Frost Moon music and it will crash the game sometimes.
- Added to the game.