Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article pertains to the block. For the wall, please see Glass Wall.
- Placed Glass acts as a window, letting light pass through it.
- If you connect two Glass blocks together, they fuse. There is no line in the middle of them, making Glass a favorite building tool to use when making an expensive looking home.
- Glass Furniture is crafted at a Glass Kiln.
- You can even make a castle entirely out of glass in a snow biome to make it look like a snow castle.
- Can now be made from all sand types.
- Became ingredient in Lavafall Block and Waterfall Block.
- No longer required in Lavafall Wall and Waterfall Wall.
- Became ingredient in Lavafall Wall and Waterfall Wall.
- Now must use a pickaxe when removing glass (using a hammer will reshape it).
- Max stack increased from 250 to 999.
- Removing Glass with a hammer will now only remove it, not destroy it.
- Added to the game.
|Active Stone Block||Ash Block||Candy Cane Block||Clay Block|
|Dirt Block||Ebonsand Block||Ebonstone Block||Glass|
|Green Candy Cane Block||Inactive Stone Block||Mud Block||Ores|
|Pearlsand Block||Pearlstone Block||Sand Block||Silt Block|
|Snow Block||Stone Block||Wood||Bricks|