Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sub Type||Passive Monster|
|Spawn Area||Underground or Above Ground(Raining)|
| Gold Worm (Material)|
(When hit with Bug Net)
The Gold Worm is a passive monster that is found Underground, or anywhere above ground while it is raining. It has 5 hp.
- It can be difficult to see. It is the second smallest monster in the game, after the Firefly.
- Being comprised of only 7 pixels when fully extended, and the fact that it moves extremely slowly, catching one takes some time.
- When caught with a Bug Net, it yields the item, Gold Worm (Material), which can be combined with a Terrarium to craft a Gold Worm Cage.
- They will spawn when players break the small dirt or stone piles also known as doodads on the surface. Smashing mossy stones will also drop worms. Depending on the size, they can drop 0 - 5 worms.
- They have 50% bait power while Fishing.
- Hunter Potions and a Lifeform Analyzer can be of great help for spotting one.
- Added to the game.