|Rarity||Tier 0 (White)|
|Tooltip||'It's smiling, might be a good snack'|
|Material In|| Bowl of Soup|
- For the monster, see Goldfish (monster).
The Goldfish is an aquatic creature that spawns in water around Terraria randomly. Once a Goldfish has been killed, it becomes an item that can be used to heal 20 health. The Goldfish can be sold for 2 each, thus being a fast way to gain money.
- It is not uncommon to find Goldfish lying at the bottom of underground pools. This is because they are commonly killed by Zombies and other enemies before you even reach the area.
- As an item, the Goldfish has a description of "it's smiling, might be a good snack." This is a reference to the slogan of the Goldfish brand crackers, "The snack that smiles back."
- Since Goldfish need to die to be collected, it is impossible to relocate them alive to your pond or somewhere else, unless a player uses a Fish Statue to spawn them there.
- Consuming a Goldfish now triggers the Potion Sickness debuff.
- Added to the game.