|Tooltip||'It's smiling, might be a good snack'|
|Drop Rate||100% (If hit with Bug Net)|
|Sell Value|| 7 50 |
- Goldfish will rarely spawn in a four block area of water.
- The material is easy to farm by powering a Goldfish Statue with a Timer and standing in front of it swinging a Bug Net.
- As an item, the Goldfish has a description of "It's smiling, might be a good snack". This is a reference to the Goldfish snack cracker slogan "The snack that smiles back", although it can no longer be consumed for HP.
- No longer dropped by Goldfish upon death and can only be obtained by hitting them with a Bug Net.
- No sell value.
- No longer consumable.
- No longer drops coins when corrupted and spawned by Fish Statue.
- No longer drops hardmode boss summoning items.
- Consuming a Goldfish now triggers the Potion Sickness debuff.
- Added to the game.