|Attack||6 (12 on Expert)|
|Green Slime Banner|
- The Green Slime remains non-hostile until attacked during the day. At night, however, existing Green Slimes become hostile.
- In the console and mobile versions, a Green Slime is the first enemy encountered by the player during the tutorial.
- During the 2013 Halloween Event, Green Slimes could take on many more variations such as wearing a bunny costume.
- The green slime is one of the very few monsters to have no defense (excluding critters).
- Slimes rarely drop items upon death. This is because they may sometimes pick up dropped items (you can tell because they show the item they're holding inside of them).
- The green slime likes to attack with sudden jumps at you that knocks you back. You can stop this with a sword continuously swinging, or just a weapon that has a high knockback.
- Patched bug where the slime would sink into the ground.
- Removed splash sound, given ability to float in water.
- Damage reduced from 8 to 6.
- Defense reduced from 2 to 0.
- Health reduced from 15 to 14.
- Added to the game.