|Use Time||21 (Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Sell Value||4 60|
|Material In||Tonbogiri (Console only)|
|Crafted With||12 Hallowed Bars|
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
- Gungnir's large size, long reach and the bright light particles it emits make it the perfect tool to check the presence of caves, ores and treasures through walls.
- Gungnir, and in fact all Spears, cannot be reforged with the Legendary prefix as of 1.1.1, due to them not supporting prefixes that increase size.
- Gungnir is very effective on segmented enemies.
- On the Console Version, this is the second-highest tier spear, behind Tonbogiri.
- Gungnir is the name of Odin's magical spear in Norse Mythology.
- The name Gungnir means "swaying one" in Old Norse.
- Before 1.2.3, Gungnir was the most expensive item to reforge on the PC version of the game; reforging a plain Gungnir could cost 75 .
- Gungnir is well known as more of an entity in mythology and therefore is referred to simply as Gungnir rather than The Gungnir.
- A Godly Gungnir is the most expensive item to reforge as of 1.1.1, costing 1 58 72 23
- Prior to 1.2, Gungnir was twice as expensive.
- Lost the ability to be reforged with Size-increasing prefixes. (Including Legendary)
- Added to the game.