Top: Male Set
Bottom: Female Set
|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Pants Slots (Full Set)|
|Set Bonus|| (Hallowed Mask):|
+19% Melee and Movement Speed
|Defense|| 50 with Mask (melee)|
35 with Helmet (ranged)
|Quality||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Material In|| Dragon Armor (console)|
|Crafted With||44-68 Hallowed Bars|
|Crafted At||Mythril Anvil/Orichalcum Anvil|
Terraria - Hallowed Armor Set Terraria HERO(02:48)
You will need to kill at least 3 Mechanical Hardmode bosses in order to get the 54 Hallowed Bars to craft the entire set.
As of 1.2, Hallowed Armor — like the rest of Hallowed gear — is made solely from Hallowed Bars, which are dropped from The Destroyer,The Twins or Skeletron Prime. This only applies in the PC version, as the console edition still requires Cobalt Armor, Mythril Armor, and Adamantite Armor to craft Hallowed Armor.
In addition, the set changes its bonus according to the helmet the player wears — the Hallowed Mask, for example, gives some good melee power bonuses.
Parts of the Set
- 15 defense
- 7% increased critical strike chance
- 11 defense
- 8% increased movement speed
- 7% increased damage
- 5 defense
- Increases maximum mana by 100
- 12% increased magic damage and critical strike chance
- 9 defense
- 15% increased ranged damage
- 8% increased ranged critical strike chance
- 24 defense
- 10% increased melee damage and critical strike chance
- 10% increased melee speed
- The Hallowed Helmet, combined with the Megashark, gives a 62.5% chance to not consume ammo with every shot.
- Although in other sets the helmet is melee and the mask is ranged, this is reversed in the Hallowed set.
- In the Console Version, there exist 3 new Armors (for Warriors, for Rangers, and for Mages), each of which is better than its Hallowed counterpart.
- In the Console Version, the recipie is souls from the three mech bosses (20 from 1 specific per piece)
- This armor set can be used in the vanity to get the glow effect of the mythril set which can be useful for cave exploring (tested in console version)
- The term 'Hallowed' is used to describe something blessed by a deity, and as such these items may be described as having 'godlike' power.
- This armor combines the visual effects given by the armor sets used prior to 1.2 to craft it: an after-image (Cobalt Armor), shine (Mythril Armor), and pulsing aura (Adamantite Armor).
- Additively mixing the primary colors red (Adamantite Armor), green (Mythril Armor), and blue (Cobalt Armor) will give white (Hallowed Armor).
- The hallowed armor also uses all of the special effects that the Cobalt,Mythril,and Adamantite set has which is still used to craft the hallowed armor in the console version
- Crafting recipe changed — no longer requires Souls or the three lower-tier sets, instead being crafted from the new Hallowed Bars dropped from the mechanical bosses (Destroyer, The Twins, Skeletron Prime).
- Added to the game.