Top: Male Set
Bottom: Female Set
|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Pants Slots (Full Set)|
|Set Bonus|| (Hallowed Mask):|
+19% Melee and Movement Speed
|Defense|| 50 with Mask (melee)|
35 with Helmet (ranged)
You will need to kill Mechanical Hardmode bosses to get the 54 Hallowed Bars to craft the entire set.
Parts of the Set
- 15 defense
- 7% increased critical strike chance
- 11 defense
- 8% increased movement speed
- 7% increased damage
- 5 defense
- Increases maximum mana by 100
- 12% increased magic damage and critical strike chance
- 9 defense
- 15% increased ranged damage
- 8% increased ranged critical strike chance
- 24 defense
- 10% increased melee damage and critical strike chance
- 10% increased melee speed
- The Hallowed Helmet, combined with the Megashark, gives a 62.5% chance to not consume ammo with every shot.
- Although in other sets the helmet is melee and the mask is ranged, this is reversed in the Hallowed set.
- In the Console Version, there exist 3 new Armors (for Warriors, for Rangers, and for Mages), each of which is better than its Hallowed counterpart.
- This armor set can be used in the vanity to get the glow effect of the mythril set which can be useful for cave exploring (tested in console version)
- The term 'Hallowed' is used to describe something blessed by a deity, and as such these items may be described as having 'godlike' power.
- This armor combines the visual effects given by the armor sets used prior to 1.2 to craft it: an after-image (Cobalt Armor), shine (Mythril Armor), and pulsing aura (Adamantite Armor).
- Crafting recipe changed — no longer requires Souls or the three lower-tier sets, instead being crafted from the Hallowed Bars dropped from the mechanical bosses (Destroyer, The Twins, Skeletron Prime).
- Added to the game.