Top: Male Set
Bottom: Female Set
|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Leg Slots (Full Set)|
|Rarity||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Defense|| 31 with Headgear|
35 with Helmet
|Set Bonus|| (Hallowed Mask): +19% Melee and Movement Speed|
(Hallowed Headgear): -20% Mana Usage
+100 Maximum mana
(Hallowed Helmet): 25% Chance to not consume ammo
|Material In|| Dragon Armor(Console only)|
Titan Armor(Console only)
Spectral Armor(Console only)
|Crafted With|| Cobalt Armor|
20-60 Souls of Sight
20 Souls of Fright
20 Souls of Might
|Crafted At||Mythril Anvil|
The set is different from the other normal armor sets mainly because it is made out of 3 entire different sets: The Cobalt Armor, the Mythril Armor and the Adamantite Armor, along with 20 of each type of Soul (Souls of Sight, Souls of Fright and Souls of Might) that can only be obtained by killing the upgraded bosses, namely The Twins, The Destroyer, and Skeletron Prime.Terraria - Hallowed Armor Set Terraria HERO(02:48)
In addition, the set changes its bonus according to the helmet the player wears: A Hallowed Mask, for example, gives some good melee power bonuses.
Parts of the SetEdit
- 15 defense
- 7% increased critical strike chance
- 11 defense
- 8% increased movement speed
- 7% increased damage
- 5 defense
- Increases maximum mana by 100
- 12% increased magic damage and critical strike chance
- 9 defense
- 15% increased ranged damage
- 8% increased ranged critical strike chance
- 24 defense
- 10% increased melee damage and critical strike chance
- 10% increased melee speed
- The Hallowed Helmet, combined with the Megashark, gives a 62.5% chance to not consume ammo with every shot.
- Although in other sets the helmet is melee and the mask is ranged, this is reversed in the Hallowed set.
- In the Console Version, there exist 3 new Armors (for Warriors, for Rangers, and for Mages), each of which is better than its Hallowed counterpart.
- The term 'Hallowed' is used to describe something blessed by a deity, and as such these items may be described as having 'godlike' power.
- Hallowed Armor is the only set of armor or tools to be made with souls (Disregarding the Hamdrax, which is considered to be of the Hallowed Tier).
- This armor combines the visual effects given by the armor sets used to craft it: an after-image (Cobalt Armor), shine (Mythril Armor), and pulsing aura (Adamantite Armor).
- Added to the game.