|Sub-Type||Pickaxe / Drill / Axe / Hammer|
|Use Time||24 (Fast)|
|Quality||Tier 4 (Red)|
|Tooltip||Not to be confused with a picksaw|
|Sell Value||4 40|
|Crafted With|| 18 Hallowed Bars|
1 Soul of Sight
1 Soul of Might
1 Soul of Fright
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
- Much like the Hamaxe, the Drax's name is a portmanteau of the tools whose purposes it serves: Drill and Axe. "Dr" as in Drill, "Ax" as in Axe.
- Before 1.2, the Drax was called Hamdrax, a combination of hammer, drill and axe.
- The pickaxe variant is called a Pickaxe Axe.
- This tool is extremely useful for digging, but can be a hindrance when building as it instantly breaks blocks and furniture.
- Although the Drax is surpassed by the Molten Hamaxe in terms of axe power, it has a much higher speed, allowing it to chop trees much more efficiently than any other wood-cutting tool.
- The Drax can mine every block instantly except for spikes, Mythril Ore, Orichalcum Ore, Adamantite Ore, Titanium Ore, Chlorophyte Ore, and blocks with vegetation on them, for which it takes a small delay.
- The Drax cannot mine Lihzahrd Bricks.
- Highest Prefix for Drax is Godly.
- As of the most recent Console Version of Terraria, this item still has hammer power and is still named the "Hamdrax".
- The Drax can be extremely rare drop from Presents on the Mobile Edition, and is the only possible way to get it without inventory editing.
- The Drax is possible to get randomly in Shadow Chests. But it is extremely rare.
- The Drax can also be obtained in the iOS version's Shadow Chests, but it is also extremely rare.
- Name changed from "Hamdrax" to "Drax". Can no longer function as a hammer.
- Is no longer crafted with all 3 hardmode Drills and Chainsaws and all 3 boss Souls
- Can no longer be reforged with size modifiers.
- Added to the game.
|Pickaxes & Drills|
|Copper Pickaxe||Iron Pickaxe|
|Silver Pickaxe||Gold Pickaxe|