The Heart Statue is a functional statue primarily used in boss battle arenas. When wired to a trigger and activated, the statue will spawn one Heart (which gives 20 health). Each Heart Statue has a cooldown period of ten seconds. It can be found Underground.
The Heart Statue is arguably one of the best health items in the game. To balance this, only three hearts can be spawned at one time in a small area. However, by scattering the statues, more hearts will be allowed to spawn.
The Heart Statue is most useful in a boss arena, where the player usually remains in a small area. However, one could position heart statues along frequently traveled paths, such as in a Hellevator. One could then stop at these "stations" when low on health.
- A maximum of 5 statues can be hooked up to a single power source. If more are added, it won't work optimally.
- This isn't a good substitute to health potions. It is always a good idea to carry a source of instant health.
- Due to rarity, it will take a while to gather enough of the statues. It's recommended to explore multiple worlds, as supply is usually limited to a few per world.
- This setup can also be applied with Star Statues for quick and free Mana regen.
- The Heart Statue is very efficient with arenas for PvP.
- Note that since 126.96.36.199, the limit of hearts in one area spawned has been increased significantly. It's unknown if this is an effect of the conversion to Candy Apples or an intentional change.
- Added to the game.