Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Damage? |
| Damage? |
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Found In|| Shadow Chests|
Pots in The Underworld
|Purchase From|| Demolitionist|
When shot, it creates a particle effect that illuminates the area. It creates a small explosion upon impact similar to that of a Grenade. Hellfire Arrows cannot be regathered after being shot, probably because of the explosion destroying the arrow. They can be bought from the Demolitionist after enabling Hard Mode (defeating the Wall of Flesh).
Hellfire Arrows are largely available after Hard Mode, being able to be found, crafted and bought. Pots in the Underworld can provide about 10 at a time and Wooden Arrows can be crafted into Hellfire Arrows in sets of 100 using one Hellstone Bar and 100 Wooden Arrows. Some consider these arrows as some of the best in the game, being widely available and inflicting heavy damage. A disadvantage, though, is that they are expensive to make and to buy in large quantities. They can't be retrieved up after being shot.
- Hellfire Arrows are found commonly in The Underworld.
- Unsalvageable; once fired, the arrow will be destroyed upon impact.
- The damage the arrow inflicts on its own is second only to cursed arrows, although the Fallen Stars from Holy Arrows easily out-damage them.
- They can be purchased from the Demolitionist for 1 Silver each after Wall of Flesh has been defeated in The Underworld.
When on a Grappling Hook, the stats change if hovered over, and Hellfire Arrows appear to have 16 damage, and an increased critical chance and knockback, up to 16 damage, and an insane knockback.
- Hellfire Arrows no longer damage the user.
- Crafting recipe changed - Torches removed, amount crafted increased to 100 and arrow requirement increased to 100.
- Damage increased from 10 to 13.
- Max stack increased from 250 to 999.
- Hellfire Arrows became craftable and buyable
- Added to the game.