Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Found In||Underworld Houses|
The Hellforge is a Crafting Station that can only be obtained from Underworld Houses. The Hellforge is essentially a normal Furnace, except it can also smelt Hellstone and Obsidian into Hellstone Bars. Hellforges can be collected by using any level Pickaxe tool or by destroying the ground it is placed on. The Hellforge can be used to replace the Furnace entirely as it can smelt all the same items and the added Hellstone bars.
- Please note that in the console version, the Hellforge spawns in the Deep Underground, or right above the Underworld. This is fixed in the most recent update, but worlds generated prior to the update will still have hellforges above the underworld in the stone layer.
- The Hellforge will survive being submerged in Lava if it has already been placed, but if you drop the Hellforge from your inventory in lava it will be destroyed.
- It is a material in making the Adamantite Forge and the Titanium Forge. In order to craft one, you must have 30 Adamantite/Titanium Ore and 1 Hellforge near a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
- The Hellforge is possibly a reference to Diablo II in which the player must travel to the depths of Hell in order to destroy Mephisto's soulstone using the Hellforge.
- The Hellforge can spawn in a dungeon if it is close enough to the underworld.
- The texture was changed to look like the updated Furnace texture.
- Used in the crafting of the Adamantite/Titanium Forge.
- Added to the game.