|Attack|| 13 (Ranged)|
|Variety|| Big Stinger|
|Spawn Area||Underground Jungle|
Hornets fire a projectile that has a 1 in 3 chance to poison the target. These projectiles cannot go through walls, similar to a Harpy's feather. With this in mind it is easy to make a floating rest area to recover health as long as you are out of reach of man eaters.
- Hornets may still spawn in water rarely.
- Given the ability to fire projectiles.
- No longer drops the Blade of Grass, Thorn Chakrum or the Ivy Whip.
- Gained a chance to inflict Poisoned.
- Became unable to enter water.
- Doesn't make a splash sound when hitting water.
- No longer drops pieces of the Jungle Armor.
- No longer appear as if they are about to flip over whilst flying.