|Damage?|| 17 |
|Use Time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots an icy bolt|
|Found In||Ice Chests|
- It is possible to hit monsters twice with this weapon in a single swing: once with the actual strike, and once with the projectile.
- Although the Ice Blade does not require mana the "regenerated mana" particles and sound will play to indicate when it is ready to fire a projectile again.
- The Ice Blade's projectile counts as melee damage and is affected by melee enhancing accessories.
- The Hardmode upgrade to the Ice Blade is called the Frostbrand.
- After swinging the blade and firing a projectile, you are unable to change weapons until the blade is ready to fire again.
- Added to the game.