Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Attack|| 120 / (Melee) |
84 / (Frost Wave)
70-74 / (Frost Shard)
|Spawn Time||Frost Moon (Wave 11>>20)|
|Snowman Cannon||4.4% - 7.52%|
|North Pole||4.4% - 7.52%|
|Blizzard Staff||4.4% - 7.52%|
|Baby Grinch Mischief's Whistle||0.95% - 1.67%|
|Reindeer Bells||0.56% - 0.83% (wave 15+)%|
|Ice Queen Trophy||25%/33%/50%|
The Ice Queen is the Final Boss of The Frost Moon and is the Frost Moon equivalent of the Pumpking. She appears at wave 11. The Ice Queen attacks with three phases. First, it will float above the player and shoot ice shards downwards. Second, it can spin around while quickly shooting frost shards that go in random directions. These frost shards do decent damage, and if many of them hit the player, there's a big chance he/she won't survive. Another phase is that it can shoot frost waves that have high velocity and can go through blocks while swooping back and forth, sometimes hitting the player with melee. The frost waves do high damage and are fired at a fast rate towards the player, so players might find this phase difficult. The Ice Queen can inflict the Chilled debuff and the Frozen debuff that makes the player frozen solid for 2 seconds. Those debuffs are a great opportunity for the Ice Queen and other Frost Moon monsters to kill the player.
- A fine strategy is for the player to use a fast moving flying item such as the Hoverboard or Jetpack (With up button+jump button) while using a ranged weapon at the ice queen, making the ice queen miss most of the time, and making the frost moon enemies target the player less. This strategy also applies with a really long bridge of Asphalt Blocks and Lightning Boots on the air. It is also recomemded to wear the Hand Warmer, as its immunity to chill and freezing effects reduced the total damage taken.
- A great way to avoid the spinning attack is to make a barrier of blocks, as the frost shards won't go through the barrier, and using a block piercing item such as the Death Sickle towards the Ice Queen while spinning.
- Going towards a sky island reduces the chances of other enemies spawning such as the Santa-NK1 and the Everscream, reducing the chances of death making it easier to kill the Ice Queen without any intrusion.
- The Ice Queen is easier to hit during the first phase and second(spinning) phase. Unless you want to kill one last one at the end of the night, ignore it the third phase.
- The Ice Queen is the second known female boss, the first being Queen Bee.
- The Ice Queen is the last boss in the frost moon.
- Damage decreased from 160 to 130.
- Added to the game.