|Bonus|| Grants invisibility|
(to other players)
|Found In|| Chests|
- Increased Duration
- Added to the game.
- Whilst wearing the Familiar Clothes you will be rendered invisible regardless of the armor underneath.
- Often, a server will ban invisibility potions because it can give a player an unfair advantage over the other players, e.g. when someone is giving someone else an item, the invisible player could stand directly between them and successfully steal the item.
- Although, the item suggests invisibility it only works while wearing Familiar Clothes, while wearing any armor it shows the armor but not the player inside. (head and hands)
- Even whilst wearing the Familiar Clothes, if a player has Demon Wings or Angel Wings equipped, those will still be visible.
- As of 1.2.3, accessories can be toggled off, so this is no longer a problem.