| Max Stack
| Sell Value
|| No Value
The Item Frame is a decorative item that can be placed on a background wall in a similar fashion to Paintings. Anything that qualifies as an item can then be placed onto it to be displayed.
- When placed on the ground, it gives the appearance of sitting atop a small peg, and when hung from a ceiling, it gives the appearance of hanging by two fasteners.
- It can also be placed on walls to be displayed like a plaque.
- It cannot be hung from platforms.
- Much like the Weapon Rack, this item can be handy to use as storage for extra items, freeing up space in chests.
- It can be used as a visual aid for the contents in a chest.
- Fixed duplication bug.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't remove an item from the Item Frame if a favorited item was selected.