Life Fruit as it appears in the inventory and the plant it's collected from.
|Quality||Tier 7 (Lime)|
|Tooltip||Permanently increases maximum life by 5|
|Found In||Underground Jungle|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
Life Fruit is a green/orange heart that can be found in the Underground Jungle. Using this item can permanently increase your health by 5 points if you already have 400 health (and only if that requirement is met). It is possible to have up to 500 total health with this item. It is unable to be used if the player's maximum health is below 400. This item spawns in the Underground Jungle biome after activating Hardmode. Other pre-requisites are yet unknown.
- For every 1 Life Fruit used, one of your heart icons will turn golden, and your maximum health goes up by 5. This may be the reason why you need 400 health to use one, (because using 20 will make all hearts golden).
- Similarly to Heart Crystals, the Life Fruit will glow when using a Spelunker Potion, making for an easier find.
- Plantera does NOT need to be killed to spawn Life Fruits.
- Life Fruits can also be found rarely in Jungle Pots.
- Life Fruits will spawn rarely on any jungle grass block, just like mushrooms do on normal grass, meaning that a world cannot run out of Life Fruits.
- Life Fruits can be found on the world map as showing up as a bright green square. This can be a handy way of finding them.
- You cannot consume Life Fruits before achieving 400 health.
- Added to the game.