Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Life Fruit as it appears in the inventory and the plant it's collected from.
|Tooltip||Permanently increases maximum life by 5|
|Found In|| Underground Jungle|
Life Fruit is a green/orange heart that can be found in the Underground Jungle after defeating any mechanical boss. Using this item permanently increases your health by 5 points if you already have 400 health (and only if that requirement is met). It is possible to have up to 500 total health with this item, making a total of 20 Life Fruit having to be used in order to achieve maximum health.
- For every 1 Life Fruit used, one of your heart icons will turn golden, and your maximum health goes up by 5. This may be the reason why you need 400 health to use one, because using 20 will make all hearts golden.
- Similarly to Heart Crystals, the Life Fruit will glow when using a Spelunker Potion, making for an easier find.
- Plantera does NOT need to be killed to spawn Life Fruits.
- Life Fruits will spawn rarely on any Jungle grass block, just like Mushrooms do on normal grass, meaning that a world cannot run out of Life Fruits.
- Life Fruits can be found on the world map as showing up as a bright green square. This can be a handy way of finding them.
- There is a bug where the player loses the extra health from the Life Fruit upon death.
- Life Fruits can still grow in small numbers before killing any mechanical bosses, but will increase in growth when one is defeated.
- Added to the game.