Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Body Slot||Accessory Slot|
|Tooltip||Hitting enemies will sometimes drop extra coins|
|Dropped By|| Pirate Captain (0.05%)|
Pirate Deckhand (0.025%)
Pirate Corsair (0.025%)
Pirate Deadeye (0.025%)
Pirate Crossbower (0.025%)
The Lucky Coin is an accessory that has a 20% chance of dropping 1-10 Copper Coins, 2% chance of dropping 1-10 Silver Coins, and a 0.2% chance of dropping 1-10 Gold Coins when you attack a monster or one of your traps attacks a monster. The Lucky Coin is a very rare drop from all pirate themed enemies in a Pirate Invasion. It is useful if you are collecting money for buying an expensive item, or lots of items.
- The Lucky Coin is comparable to the Golden Bullets and Flask of Gold, as they also produce bonus money from enemies.
- This accessory is useful against Bosses, as every time you hit them you have a chance to earn a reasonable sum of money. However, its lack of defensive bonuses could hamper your performance, so only use this if you are confident you can kill the boss you choose.
- The average amount of coins earned per hit is 1.221 silver. (0.2*.055 + 0.02*5.5 + 0.002*550)
- There's an oversight in multiplayer that allows the Lucky Coin to work on statue-spawned-mobs. This is an efficient way of AFK coin farming.
- No longer drops coins from statue spawned monsters.
- Added to the game.