|Use Time||15 (Very Fast)|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Rarity||Tier 4 (Red)|
|Tooltip||A magical returning dagger|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
- Even though its max stack is 1, the player is capable of throwing limitless number of daggers while the first is still airborne.
- The Magic Dagger acts like a regular Throwing Knife when thrown. It will fly in the air for a moment and when the maximum distance is reached, it plummets towards the ground in an arc.
- Capable of piercing multiple enemies, great for multi-segmented monsters.
- The Magic Dagger can be a very effective weapon if you have a Mana Flower equipped as you can almost infinitely throw it as long as you have enough mana potions.
- Combined with the fact that Mimics drop up to and over 10 , farming this dagger can be an efficient money making tactic, as it sells for an additional 20 .
- It has the same sprite as the Throwing Knife, but with a yellow tint.
- It costs 1 coin to reforge this, like the Ice Rod.
- Added to the game.
|Aqua Scepter||Crystal Storm||Cursed Flames||Demon Scythe|
|Dirt Rod||Fairy Bell||Flamelash||Flower of Fire|
|Ice Rod||Magic Dagger||Magic Missile||Magical Harp|
|Orb of Light||Rainbow Rod||Starfury||Water Bolt|