| Damage (?)
| Mana Cost
| Use Time
|| 7 (Insanely Fast)
|| 2 (Very Weak)
|| Tier 4 (Red)
|| A magical returning dagger
| Dropped By
| Drop Rate
| Sell Value
| Continuous Attack
| This item cannot be crafted.
The Magic Dagger is a magic-based weapon; despite being a physical tool, it uses mana. It can be found as an uncommon drop from a Mimic.
- The Magic Dagger acts like a regular Throwing Knife when thrown. It will fly in the air for a moment and when the maximum distance is reached, it plummets towards the ground in an arc.
- Capable of piercing multiple enemies, it is a great weapon for combating multi-segmented or large monsters/bosses. Some good examples are the Digger, Bone Serpent, The Destroyer, and Skeletron Prime (taking out his multiple gadgets).
- Combined with the fact that Mimics drop around 10 , farming this dagger can be an efficient money making tactic, as it sells for an additional 20 .
- It has the same sprite as the Throwing Knife, but with a yellow tint.
- To make up for its lax knockback, it has fair range, is mana efficient, and can dish out high DPS (damage per second).
The Magic Dagger emitting light upon impact with a solid block
Magic Dagger Terraria HERO