|Rarity||Tier 0 (White)|
|Tooltip||Gaze in the mirror to return home|
|This item cannot be crafted.|
While in the hotbar, the Magic Mirror can be used accidentally while exploring or fighting. This can be avoided by keeping the item out of the hotbar.
To most players, this item is one of the most important items in the game as it can get you out of a tough spot very quickly or when you're far away from your spawn point.Terraria Magic Mirror(01:30)
- The Magic Mirror can be used to escape many boss battles.
- After activating the Magic Mirror, you can press the healing shortcut key to heal yourself while teleporting.
- When using the Magic Mirror the character will hold it up to the sky, just like when using the Life Crystal, Mana Crystal, or a Fallen Star.
- If you don't have a Magic Mirror and need to return to your spawn point, you can simply exit the world and enter it again, although this takes longer as the world must be reloaded.
- Using a Magic Mirror while fighting the Wall of Flesh causes your character to explode, giving you the unique death message "[player's name] tried to escape," due to the "Horrified" Debuff that prevents you from leaving the Underworld.
- The particle effect of the Magic Mirror is similar to the Magic Missile's impact particle effect, where it lights up surfaces or enemies while the particles emit.
- The item being a magic mirror may be a reference to the teleporting mirror in "Zelda: A Link to the Past" or "Luigi's Mansion".
- Magic Mirror now requires the use of mana.
|Aqua Scepter||Crystal Storm||Cursed Flames||Demon Scythe|
|Dirt Rod||Fairy Bell||Flamelash||Flower of Fire|
|Ice Rod||Magic Dagger||Magic Missile||Magical Harp|
|Orb of Light||Rainbow Rod||Starfury||Water Bolt|