|Use Time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Rarity||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Crafted With|| 25 Crystal Shards|
15 Gold Bars
15 Souls of Night
20 Souls of Sight
|Crafted At||Mythril Anvil|
The speed of these notes varies, dependent on how close your cursor is to your character, ranging from moderately slow to very fast. Using this, the player can either cause lots of damage to a single enemy as the musical note passes through the enemy slowly, or deal damage to multiple enemies with a swift barrage of fast-moving notes.Terraria - Magical Harp Terraria HERO(05:39)
- This item cannot be reforged to mythical. Instead, try reforging it to Murderous as it is the highest tier without knockback, or Mystic, if you want a damage increase and lower mana consumption.
- Upon use, the sound of a note from the Magical Harp sounds more like an out-of-tune harp, rather than a well-tuned one. This may be because of the fact that it is a crafted, magical and powerful weapon. This could also be why monsters take damage from it, as the notes are so out of tune, they are painful.
- The Magical Harp is also said to have the highest damage on worm-like bosses, such as Eater of Worlds, The Destroyer and Wyvern.
- It appears that the notes will not disappear from hitting enemies any number of times with no loss in damage over number of hits. So if every segment of the Destroyer were somehow in the path of a single note it would deal damage for every single segment in the same damage range.
- Due to the notes simply passing through enemies, each note does not deal damage to the enemy. Instead, as long as there is a note making contact with the enemy it will take regular damage from them, similar to a continuous weapon like a drill, chainsaw or the Hamdrax. So a mass of notes piled upon each other will not deal damage per note, it will deal damage for how long they are in contact with the enemy.
- Depending on how close your cursor is to your character, the musical note will sound high or low, with higher sounds being produced when the cursor is farther away.
- The Harp's sprite is always shown when it's equipped, much like the Breathing Reed.
- Each note disappears after 4 seconds, just like the crystals of Crystal Storm.
- The projectiles will sometimes pass through a single block wall if you are up against it. It seems only the eighth notes do so.
- Due to the Magical Harp not having knockback, it is impossible to get the Mythical prefix on it.
- With the Magical Harp, you can defeat the Destroyer in 15-18 seconds with the appropriate accessories.
- When pointing the Magical Harp directly at a wall, standing against it, all the quarter notes bounce behind you, and all the eighth notes pass through the wall.
- When used with the right equipment, the Magical Harp can deal about 44 damage, and cost about 2 mana.
- The notes will emit light if underground or at night.
- Added to the game.
|Aqua Scepter||Crystal Storm||Cursed Flames||Demon Scythe|
|Dirt Rod||Fairy Bell||Flamelash||Flower of Fire|
|Ice Rod||Magic Dagger||Magic Missile||Magical Harp|
|Orb of Light||Rainbow Rod||Starfury||Water Bolt|