- This page is about the category. For the item, see Mana Potion.
- The Lesser Mana Potions restore 50 Mana (2.5 Blue Stars) each.
- The Mana Potion restores 100 Mana (5 Blue Stars) when consumed.
- The Greater Mana Potion restores 200 Mana (10 Blue Stars) each.
- Mana Potions do not have a cooldown timer and can be taken successively even if the player is at maximum Mana.
- Mana Potions are used automatically when the player has the Mana Flower equipped.
- Lesser Mana Potions are found in Dungeons, on shelves along with Books and Water Candles. They could be released from the background by either right clicking on them, or with a Hammer.
- Mana Potions cannot be placed down as scenery, only dropped or stored in a container.
- Greater mana potions are bought from the wizard and can't be crafted.