- This page is about the category. For the item, see Mana Potion.
There are four Potions which restore Mana (not counting Restoration Potions):
- Lesser Mana Potions restore 50 Mana (2.5 Blue Stars) each.
- Mana Potions restore 100 Mana (5 Blue Stars) each.
- Greater Mana Potions restore 200 Mana (10 Blue Stars) each.
- Super Mana Potions restore 300 Mana (15 Blue Stars) each.
- Mana Potions are made with 2 Lesser Mana Potions and 1 Glowing Mushroom.
- Super Mana Potions are made with 15 Greater Mana Potions, 1 Fallen Star, 3 Crystal Shards and 1 Unicorn Horn.
- If the player's maximum Mana is zero, this type of Potion will only give the mana sickness debuff when used.
- Mana Potions do not have a cooldown timer and can be taken successively even if the player is at maximum Mana.
- Mana Potions are used automatically when the player has the Mana Flower equipped.
- Lesser Mana Potions are found in Dungeons, on shelves along with Books and Water Candles. They could be released from the background by either right clicking on them, or with a Hammer.
- Mana Potions cannot be placed down as scenery, only dropped or stored in a container.
- Greater mana potions are bought from the Wizard and can't be crafted.