|Sell Value||No Value|
The Mannequin is a placeable object, made of wood, that allows the player to place and display armor sets or vanity items on it. This can be used either for storage or for decoration. It is crafted at a Sawmill for 20 wood. As of 1.2, mannequins can be placed on platforms.
To place armor on a mannequin, the mannequin must be placed in the world. Then, with your inventory open, select the armor piece you desire and click on the mannequin with that piece selected.
- You cannot place clothing on a Mannequin with Autopause on, unless you put the clothing in your hotbar beforehand.
- Accessories can not be displayed on mannequins.
- The armor on the mannequin always shows the male version of the armor.
- A bug discovered on multiplayer, if person A places an armor piece on a Mannequin, and then has person B beat it down from the Mannequin, person A loots 2 of the placed item.
- When placing an extensive number of dressed mannequins in a small area in multiplayer (five rows of 30 each when tested), some of them can appear to disappear after leaving the area and returning, or reloading the world. Placing a new mannequin in the empty space where one was will cause the mannequin and -most- of the clothes/armor to drop as items. Starting the world in singleplayer can cause them to reappear intact, but playing in multiplayer again can sometimes make the bug recur, even when hosting the server locally.
- On mobile, when the leg piece is placed on the mannequin, it becomes invisible, but you will still be able to take it off.
- Added to the game.
|Items Requiring Wood|
|Blocks||Wood Wall · Wood Platform · Planked Wall · Wooden Beam|
|Crafting Stations||Alchemy Station · Work Bench · Furnace · Loom · Keg · Cooking Pot · Sawmill|
|Furniture||Barrel · Bed · Bench · Bookcase · Wooden Chair · Chest · Dresser · Grandfather Clock · Torch · Mannequin · Piano · Sign · Tiki Torch · Wooden Door · Wooden Table|
|Tools||Wooden Hammer · Copper Pickaxe · Copper Axe · Copper Hammer · Gold Axe · Gold Hammer · Gold Pickaxe · Silver Pickaxe · Silver Axe · Silver Hammer · Iron Pickaxe · Iron Axe · Iron Hammer|
|Weapons||Wooden Sword · Wooden Bow|
|Consumables||Goblin Battle Standard|