|Function||Sells wiring related items|
The Mechanic is an NPC that sells items such as wrenches, wire cutters, levers, etc. One can find a bound mechanic in the Dungeon after defeating Skeletron. Right clicking on the mechanic will unbind her, and after that point it will be possible for the new NPC to move into a house. This works the same for the Wizard and the Goblin Tinkerer.Mechanic NPC Terraria HERO(03:58)
|Wrench||2 Gold Coins|
|Blue Wrench||2 Gold Coins|
|Green Wrench||2 Gold Coins|
|Wire Cutter||2 Gold Coins|
|Wire||5 Silver Coins|
|Lever||30 Silver Coins|
|30 Silver Coins|
|Red Pressure Plate||50 Silver Coins|
|50 Silver Coins|
|Gray Pressure Plate||50 Silver Coins|
|Brown Pressure Plate||50 Silver Coins|
|Actuator||10 Silver Coins|
During Blood Moon
Note: Upon adding a new name, make sure you add it according to the ABC list.
- It would appear that the Mechanic and the Goblin Tinkerer are fond of each other, the first characters to show affection in Terraria (excluding the Arms Dealer and Nurse as they generally flirt with all of the opposite sex NPCs)
- The Mechanic is one of four NPCs who don't give the "(NPC name) the (NPC type) has arrived" message. The other three are the Wizard, Guide, and Goblin Tinkerer, as the Guide spawns in a new world, but respawns with the message. Although the Mechanic, the Wizard, and the Goblin Tinkerer have to be unbound, they respawn with the message, like the guide.
- The name ginger might come from the NPC haircolor which is orange or "ginger"
- It look's like it's holding a Wrench on it's back.
- Now sells acutators
- Can now be unbound while playing with autopause on (bug fix)
- Added to the game.
|Dryad||Dye Trader||Goblin Tinkerer||Guide|
|Painter||Party Girl||Pirate||Santa Claus|