|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Dropped By||All hardmode mobs, so long as The Twins have not been defeated on that world yet. (Excluding bosses)|
|Sell Value||No Value|
|Material In||Suspicious Looking Skull|
|Crafted With|| 5 Iron Bars / 5 Lead Bars|
6 Souls of Light
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
As of 1.2, this item has a small chance of dropping from any enemy entity in Hard Mode worlds. The drop chance is 1:2500.
- The Twins are sometimes known to not appear after being summoned. (This is a very common bug on Multiplayer servers, but this could also be caused by an anti-boss spawning system used on a lot of servers)
- On rare occasions if The Twins are spawned using the Mechanical Eye and the player teleports far enough from the boss only one of the "Eyes" may return thus leaving only one of them to fight against.
- If you attempt to use the Mechanical Eye (or the other mechanical summoning items) at dusk, the item will not be used (which is supposed to happen) but when that night begins the respective boss will spawn naturally. This is a way to summon the hard mode bosses without using the item.
- If summoned in caves, only one eye may appear.
- Sometimes only one eye will spawn.
- If summoned from high altitudes, The Twins may not appear.
- The drop chance was decreased from 1:1000 to 1:2500.
- Added recipes.
- The Mechanical Eye can be obtained by killing Hardmode enemies.
- Added to the game.
|Items Requiring Copper|
|Tools||Copper Axe · Copper Hammer · Copper Pickaxe|
|Armor||Copper Helmet · Copper Chainmail · Copper Greaves|
|Weapons||Amethyst Staff · Copper Shortsword · Copper Broadsword · Copper Bow|
|Other||Copper Bar · Copper Brick · Copper Plating|