|Quality||Tier 3 (Orange)|
|Dropped By||All hardmode monsters, so long as the Destroyer hasn't been defeated on that world.|
|Sell Value||No Value|
|Crafted With|| 6 Souls of Night|
6 Rotten Chunks/Vertebrae
5 Iron/Lead Bars
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
As of 1.2, this item has a small chance of dropping from any enemy entity in Hard Mode worlds.
- It can take several Mechanical Worms to summon The Destroyer. This is a confirmed glitch in both Single and Multiplayer.
- On semi-rare occasions and when the second Mechanical Worm is used, the player can be killed (around 30,000 damage is dealt.)
- If an attempt is made to use the Mechanical Worm (or the other mechanical summoning items) at dusk, the item will not be used (which is supposed to happen) but when that night begins the respective boss will spawn naturally. This is a way to summon the hard mode bosses without using the item.
- Can be crafted using Vertebrae instead of Rotten Chunks.
- Can be obtained by killing Hardmode enemies.
- Can be crafted using Lead Bars instead of Iron Bars.
- No longer requires Copper Bars.
- Added to the game.