|Use Time||6 (Insanely Fast)|
|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Quality||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Tooltip|| 'Minishark's older brother'|
50% chance to not consume ammo.
|Crafted With|| 1 Minishark|
1 Illegal Gun Parts
20 Souls of Might
5 Shark Fins
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
- The weapon has extremely weak knockback, but the high rate of fire will keep most enemies at bay from the sheer number of hits.
- Oddly, the Megashark is worth less than the Minishark when being sold to a vendor.
- Combined with the Necro Armor, this weapon has a 70% chance of not consuming ammo. The maximum chance for this weapon to not consume ammo is 70%.
- On the console version of Terraria, when the Megashark is used in conjunction with the full set of Titan Armor, you have a 74% chance to not consume ammunition.
- Unreal is the best prefix this item can have. See Reforging for the full list.
- The Megashark is often compared to Clockwork Assault Rifle.
- If out of Torches, you can use the ammuntion as a light source.
- Added to the game.