|Use Time||7 (Insanely Fast)|
|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Tooltip|| 'Minishark's older brother'|
50% chance to not consume ammo.
- The weapon has extremely weak knockback, but the high rate of fire will keep most enemies at bay from the sheer number of hits.
- Oddly, the Megashark is worth less than the Minishark when being sold to a vendor.
- Combined with the Necro Armor, this weapon has a 60% chance of not consuming ammo.
- On the console version of Terraria, when the Megashark is used in conjunction with the full set of Titan Armor, you have a 64% chance to not consume ammunition.
- Unreal is the best prefix this item can have. See Reforging for the full list.
- The Megashark is often compared to Clockwork Assault Rifle.
- If out of Torches, you can use the ammuntion as a light source.
- The name Megashark could be a reference to a prehistoric shark known as the megalodon, a shark of monstrous size.
- Damage increased from 23 to 25.
- Added to the game.