|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Leg Slots (Full Set)|
|Rarity||Tier 1 (Blue)|
|Sell Value||2 10|
|Set Bonus||Space Gun costs 0 Mana.|
|Crafted With||75 Meteorite Bars|
|Crafted At||Iron Anvil|
With the full set, the Space Gun doesn't need mana to fire and can thus be fired an unlimited number of times, and will do two extra damage, for a total of 19 damage per shot. A total of 105 Meteorite Bars or 420 Meteorite Ore is needed to craft the full set and the Space Gun.
When the complete Meteor Armor is equipped, visible flames will be emitted from the player during movement. As of version 1.0.6 the Meteor Armor has stopped giving light when moving but it still retains the sparkly flames behind you.
|Defense||Bars required||Ore required||Other bonuses|
|Helmet||+3||20||80||5% magic attack bonus|
|Suit||+4||30||120||5% magic attack bonus|
|Leggings||+3||25||100||5% magic attack bonus|
|Set Bonus||Space Gun costs 0 mana|
|Total||10||75||300||15% magic attack bonus|
- The set bonus of the meteor armor does not affect the mana cost of the Laser Rifle. Be warned!
- If you use mana items a lot, then meteor armor tends to be the best choice for apparel next to Jungle Armor.
- A feature worth noting is that the suit in its entirety resembles a Space Suit, likely due to the fact that it is made from a space-related material.
- The Meteor Armor emits the same particles as Molten Armor
- 5 less bars required in the crafting of each piece.
- Female version added.
- No longer emits light.
- Defense of all pieces reduced by 1.
- Mana regeneration replaced by 5% increased magic damage for each piece.
- Sprites changed.
- Now decreases Mana cost of Space Gun to 0.