|Use Time||8 (Insanely Fast)|
|Tooltip|| 'Half shark, half gun, completely awesome.'
33% chance to not consume ammo.
|Purchase From||Arms Dealer|
The Minishark is a pre-hardmode, rapidly firing machine gun. If the player has a lot of ammo, it can be very useful for taking out bosses such as the Eye of Cthulhu, Skeletron and the Eater of Worlds. While being effective in pre-hardmode, this weapon is almost obsolete in hardmode, as all enemies have a lot of defense and it is such a waste to use all the bullets against only a single enemy.
- When speaking with the Arms Dealer, he occasionally says "I see you're eyeballin' the Minishark... You really don't want to know how it was made."
- The Necro Armor's 20% chance to not consume ammo will stack with the Minishark's 33% chance, yielding a 55% chance that the player will not consume ammo. This means that roughly every second shot will not consume any ammo.
- Since the Minishark has 0 knockback, it is not possible to get Unreal prefix with Reforging; the best prefix for the Minishark is Demonic for damage and Murderous for overall stat increase.
- Like all machine guns, bullets fired from this weapon have a spread. This can be seen with any type of bullet.
- Receiving this weapon gives you the achievement "Completely Awesome."
- The name is likely a reference to the real-life minigun, which is known for having multiple barrels and very fast firerate.
- Sprite changed.
- Given a 33% chance not to consume ammo.
- Added to the game.