This page pertains to the Obsidian Mod. The items, NPCs, or features described in this article are from the Obsidian Mod, and cannot be found in standard Terraria.
apply to versions 1.0 and newer.
|Tooltip||Summons the Bunny Pet!|
|Sell Value||No Value|
Upon use, a randomly named pink bunny will spawn. This bunny has 100 HP and is immune to the player's attacks. If the player travels too far from the pet Bunny, it will teleport to the character.
Capturing a Bunny
- Craft a Cage at an Iron Anvil using fifteen Iron Bars and five Mushrooms.
- Make sure you have a very weak weapon; for example, the Wooden Hammer.
- Find a Bunny.
- Use your weak weapon to bring the creature down to less than five HP.
- Place your Cage on the ground and wait for the enemy to jump or walk into it. When that happens, a Bunny Cage will drop, leaving the original Cage intact.
- The pet can have 5 different names: Spike, Toby, Rex, Finn and Obsidian.
- If your pet is named Obsidian, it starts with 125 HP rather than 100 HP and is slightly larger.
- If the top of the screen is not free of blocks when the Bunny is spawned, it will die instantly.
- Occasionally, your pet bunny will heal you by 5 HP.
- The pet bunnies can fly.