This page pertains to the Obsidian Mod. The items, NPCs, or features described in this article are from the Obsidian Mod, and cannot be found in standard Terraria.
apply to versions 1.0 and newer.
Capturing a Pet
- Craft a cage at an Iron Anvil using fifteen Iron Bars and five Mushrooms.
- Make sure you have a very weak weapon, for example, the Wooden Hammer.
- Find a Bunny, Slime or Worm.
- Use your weak weapon to bring the creature down to less than five HP.
- Place your Cage on the ground and wait for the enemy to jump or walk into it. When that happens, a Bunny, Slime or Worm Cage will drop, leaving the original Cage intact.
- Only Green and Blue Slimes can be captured by the cage.
- An enemy with a prefix cannot be captured.
- If a bunny will not jump in, surround it with blocks until it cannot go anywhere else but the cage.
- If you place a cage and then you dstroy the block under it you will pick up 2 cages instead of one.