Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is a stub. You can help Terraria Wiki by editing it.|
This page pertains to the Toparia Mod. The items, NPCs, or features described in this article are from the Toparia Mod, and cannot be found in standard Terraria.
Specialized classes can have 50 at main skill and 10 in other.
- Warrior - A master of melee but weak at everything else.
- Ninja - A master of throwing weapons but weak at everything else.
- Marksman - A master of ranged weapons but weak at everything else.
- Wizard - A master of magic but weak at everything else.
- Rogue - 30 melee, 30 thrown, 10 ranged, 10 magic.
- Spellsword - 30 melee, 30 magic, 20 thrown, 0 ranged.
- Ranger - 30 melee, 30 ranged, 20 magic, 0 thrown.
- Assassin - 30 thrown, 30 ranged, 20 melee, 0 magic.
- Cultist - 30 magic, 30 thrown, 20 ranged, 0 melee.
- Bard - A jack of all trades but master of none. Limited to level 20 in all skills, more powerful than a vanilla character, but not by much
- Demigod - A master of all forms of combat. Limited to level 50 with all skills, overpowered by design.
- Tourist - Weak at pretty much everything. Limited to level 10 with all skills, underpowered by design.