Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page pertains to the Reborn Mod. The Items, NPCs, or features described in this article are from the Reborn Mod, and cannot be found in standard Terraria.
|Dropped By||Mechanical Firax|
Hallowed Ore is the primary ore in the Reborn update v1 and is required to craft several weapons. Hallowed Ore is a semi-rare ore found underground, and it can be mined with only the Hamdrax. Although it can be found anywhere underground, it seems to be more common around the ceilings of hell. Hallowed Ore is only obtainable after you have beaten a World's Fury. When you beat a World's Fury, a message will appear saying "Your world has been blessed with hallowed ore!". Each time you defeat a World's Fury, more hallowed ore will spawn randomly around the world.
- Spelunker Potions do not light up hallowed ore.
- Sometimes the ore cannot be mined even with a drill.
- When mining, the sound is that of dirt blocks, not ore being mined.
- There is a bug that lets players mine it even just with a copper pickaxe
- Now dropped by the Mechanical Firax.
- Added to the mod.