This mod is for an older version of Terraria, and may not work with the current version of Terraria.
The Obsidian Mod is an extensive content pack with features such as pets, a parallel dimension, and weather.
For a list of content in this mod, see Category:Obsidian Mod.
- Download and install both Game Launcher and tConfig.
- Download and install the ObsidianMod.
- Extract the .rar file with a program such as 7-Zip or WinRar.
- Run the .exe file.
- Run Terraria, which will open the Game Launcher prompt. Launch tConfig.
- Go to tConfig Settings and activate the Obsidian Mod. Then, press Reload Mods.
- The most current forums thread with all current downloads for this mod is here.
- It is advised to back up your world and player files before installing this or any mod.
- When hosted on a server this may cause certain mobs to fall through tiles where they shouldn't, though in a fair frequency (approx 1 in 5 mobs, this depends from server to server).
- It is advised to download each pack of the mod separately so you may turn off certain packs of it that are not compatible with multiplayer or may cause the game to lag severely. Also can help with troubleshooting issues with running the mod.