|Type|| Mod Compiler|
|Author(s)||Arkhalis, Grox The Great, Shockah, Yoraiz0r.|
tAPI is still under heavy development, but has been released with updates occurring regularly. It can be downloaded from this thread.
Customize and even completely change out the following:
- Terraria-like launcher
- Color coded text
- Improved menus
- Saved servers
- Mod selection screen
Through JSON Files
- Per Mod Hook Call Orders
- Items and Blocks
- Particles and Gore
- Item Slots
Through C# code
- NPC/Projectile AI/Kill handling
- Custom menu pages, menu controls insertion
- Ingame interface
- Special weapons
- Pretty much anything
- Last Updated: April 3, 2014, not complete
- Mod Creation Tools, not a mod, but a tool to create mods (hence the name).
- Industry Mod
- Kalciphoz's Minimods
- Ingame Cheat Menu
- Most Mods are not designed to work with tAPI.
- Mods made with tAPI MUST have it to function.
- Some tAPI mods may not work well with others.
- Mods must have special code to work under MP.