- TConfig does not work with update 1.2. You need to have terraria version 1.1.2 installed to use TConfig.
|Type|| Mod Compiler|
tConfig is a content creation tool and loader. It is mostly used by modders for making mods, and users for loading mods. tConfig is an extremely flexible tool used across the modding community. If you are interested in creating a mod, you are advised to visit Surfpup's tConfig Wiki.
- This guide requires that you have a legitimate copy of Terraria.
- Install the Game Launcher.
- Download and run the tConfig Installer.
- Mod files are placed in:
My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModPacks\
- Place the folder included with your modpack (the folder with source code) in My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModPacks\. If one was not included with the mod, you can instead downgrade to an
- Execute the modpack builder, which should be found on your desktop. If you deleted the shortcut or deselected it during installation, you should find ModPack Builder.exe in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\terraria\ (or \Program Files (x86)\ in 64-bit Windows).
- The modpack builder should list all of the mods available in your modpacks folder, alongside a number. Type the number of the mod you want to rebuild and press enter.