Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page pertains to the Obsidian Mod. The items, NPCs, or features described in this article are from the Obsidian Mod, and cannot be found in standard Terraria.
apply to versions 1.0 and newer.
|Tooltip||Summons the Worm Pet!|
|Sell Value||No Value|
The Worm Cage is an item used to summon a Pet Devourer. The spawned Devourer has 130 HP and is immune to the player's attacks.
Capturing a Worm
- Craft a cage at an Iron Anvil using fifteen Iron Bars and five Mushrooms.
- Make sure you have a very weak weapon. A good example is the Wooden Hammer.
- Find a Giant Worm.
- Use your weak weapon to bring the creature down to less than five HP.
- Place your Cage on the ground and wait for the enemy to burrow into it. When that happens, a Worm Cage will drop, leaving the original Cage intact.
Bugs and Glitches
- Upon use, the spawned pet may zigzag upwards and die.