There are 12 Mounts in Terraria. All mounts listed will be deactivated by right-clicking their icon in the top left corner or pressing the Mount hotkey (default R).
|Sprite||Name||Speed||Flight||Ability||Item For Summon||Obtained From|
Emits light from nose.
|Reindeer Bells||Ice Queen|
|Slime Mount||Med-Slow||No||Floats on water, does damage by bouncing on enemies.||Slimy Saddle||King Slime|
|Bee Mount||Med-Fast||Yes||It can fly and/or hover for a certain period of time.||Honeyed Goggles||Queen Bee|
|Turtle Mount||Slow||No||Swimming (Fast)||Hardy Saddle||Golden Crate|
|Bunny Mount||Med-Fast||No||Player can use Sandstorm in a Bottle, Cloud in a Bottle, Blizzard in a Bottle while mounted.||Fuzzy Carrot||Angler 10th quest|
|Pigron Mount||Fast||Yes||Fast running speed.||Scaly Truffle||Fishing|
|Drill Containment Unit||Medium||Yes||Mines (Quickly) while player is mounted.||Drill Containment Unit||40 bars each of Luminite, Shroomite, Spectre, Chlorophyte,|
|UFO Mount||Medium||Yes||Infinite Flight, despawns in liquids.||Cosmic Car Key||Martian Saucer|
|Scutlix Mount||Fast||No||Shoots nearby enemies||Brain Scrambler (Item)||Scutlix Gunner|
|Unicorn Mount||Incredibly fast||No||Double jump, can ram enemies and do damage.||Blessed Apple||Hallowed enemies|
|Cute Fishron||Medium||Yes||Infinite flight, gets a speed boost in liquids||Shrimpy Truffle||Duke Fishron|
|Basilisk Mount||Fast||No||Can ram enemies and deal damage||Ancient Horn||Basilisk|
- Several other Mounts were added in v1.2.4
- Mounts that do not fly do not negate fall damage, even with wings equipped.
- Drill mount, Unicorn Mount, Scutlix Mount and UFO mount were added in the 1.3 update.
- Grappling will cancel the mount.
- Mounts can be dyed.
- The Shrimpy Truffle to summon the Cute Fishron mount is only obtainable in expert mode worlds from Duke Fishron's treasure bag.
- In a spoiler, Redigit announced that attacking on mounts is fun. This feature was added in the 1.3 update.
- Rudolph was the first mount created in v1.2.2.