Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|194Mushroom Grass Seeds|
|Dropped By||Glowing Mushroom|
|Drop Rate|| 2%|
(From Mushroom Grass and Large Glowing Mushrooms)
|Purchase From||Dryad if she lives in a Mushroom Biome|
|Purchase Value||1 50|
Mushroom Grass Seeds are a farming item that can be planted to grow Glowing Mushrooms, just like Grass Seeds can be planted to grow Regular Mushrooms, though the glowing grass grows significantly slower than regular grass. If mushroom grass is hit with a pickaxe, the grass growing on the mud block will disappear.
- Mushroom Grass Seeds can be harvested from both the smaller grown mushrooms and the giant mushrooms, though they are an uncommon find.
- To grow a farm from Mushroom Grass Seeds, they will have to be planted on mud. Once a seed is placed on a mud block it can spread to other connecting Mud blocks at a slow rate.
- As of 1.2 patch, surface Mushroom Biomes can be created and used to provide suitable housing for the Truffle NPC.
- In the Console and the kindle versions of Terraria, Mushroom Grass Seeds can be used to make Purple Thread.
- Auto-reuse parameter added.
- Can now spread on the surface if planted in Mud, regardless of depth.
- The Dryad now sells these if she lives inside a Mushroom Biome.
- Added to the game.
|Jungle Grass||Moonglow||Mushroom Grass||Pumpkin|