|Body Slot||Helmet/Shirt/Leg Slots (Full Set)|
|Rarity||Tier 2 (Green)|
|Sell Value||2 10|
|Set Bonus||20% chance to not consume ammo and 12% increased ranged damage|
|Crafted With|| 150 Bones|
|Crafted At||Work Bench|
|Defense||Bones required||Cobwebs required||Other bonuses|
4% increased ranged damage
|Breastplate||6||60||50||4% increased ranged damage|
|Greaves||5||50||45||4% increased ranged damage|
|Set bonus||N/A||N/A||N/A||20% chance to not consume ammo|
|Total||16||150||135||20% chance to not consume ammo and 12% increased ranged damage|
- With a full set of Necro Armor and a Megashark you get a 70% chance not to consume ammo.
- Bones are only dropped by Skeleton type enemies in the Dungeon. Therefore, the player must defeat Skeletron to be able to craft Necro Armor.
- The name "Necro" may refer to the mythic Necromancer, a conjurer of the dead, or the noun or prefix "Necro-" which means Death. This links in with the fact that it requires bones to make and the noise of the player sounding like a skeleton when hit.
- The Necro armor in the previous updates (Before 1.0.6) used to increase walking/running speed. It maintained the same look, and could only be found in Jungle biomes.
- Amount of bones required to craft increased from 90 (Total) to 150 (Total).
- Graphical variant for females added.
- Added set bonus and ranged damage increase bonus.
- Removed set bonus of 30% Increased movement speed.
- Defense of all pieces reduced by one point.
- Armor sprite changed.