Right: Effect of Neptune's Shell
|Body Slot||Accessory Slot|
|Tooltip|| Transforms the holder|
into merfolk when
|Dropped By||Creature from the Deep|
Notes about Neptune's shell
- The Neptune's Shell does not work in lava, even when used in conjunction with an Obsidian Skin Potion. This is probably because one cannot drown in lava.
- If both a Neptune's Shell and Moon Charm or Moon Shell are/is equipped while the player is underwater at night, the merfolk transformation overrides the werewolf transformation.
- Oddly enough, you still transform when submerged in honey, though there is the regular slow down. This is probably because you can drown in honey.
- Wearing a Fish Bowl will not transform the player.
- The player's head moves up and down while swimming.
- If the player goes directly from lava to water, they will not transform until they leave and re-enter the water.
- Now you can hide the transformation while keeping the bonuses, or put it in the vanity slots.
- No longer craftable. Now drops from Creature from the Deep.
- Became an ingredient in Moon Shell.
- Added to the game.