Right: Effect of Neptune's Shell
|Body Slot||Accessory Slot|
|Quality||Tier 5 (Magenta)|
|Tooltip|| Transforms the holder|
into merfolk when
|Material In||Moon Shell|
|Crafted With|| 5 Shark Fins|
20 Souls of Fright
5 Souls of Light
5 Souls of Night
|Crafted At|| Mythril Anvil|
- The Neptune's Shell does not work in lava, even when used in conjunction with an Obsidian Skin Potion. This is probably because you can not drown in lava.
- If both a Neptune's Shell and Moon Charm are equipped while the player is underwater at night, the merfolk transformation overrides the werewolf transformation.
- Oddly enough, you still transform when submerged in honey, though there is the regular slow down. This is probably because you can drown in honey.
- Wearing a Fish Bowl will not transform the player.
- If the player goes directly from lava to water, they will not transform until they leave and re-enter the water.
- Wearing the shell will make wings fail to work when jumping out of water one block deep or more (enough to cause the transformation), requiring the player lands/grapples/grabs on a non-submerged surface to be able to use the wings again.
- Became an ingredient in Moon Shell.
- Added to the game.